zondag 21 februari 2010

We'll always have Paris

Elephant - "Lisa" from Tracemaker on Vimeo.

Cute song, cute clip. Love the style.. Also love the French. Paris will always be my favourite city. In the past I went every year with my mom for a short week to Paris, but we haven't done that for a few years now, so it would be a nice idea for this year. I prefer Paris in the fall. I love the colours of the leaves and the city that is getting ready for winter with all the little lights.. Yes.. I'm a fan *sigh*..

Via Petticoats and high heels.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuk filmpje!
    Ik zou ook heel graag nog 's naar Parijs gaan, maar 't komt er maar niet van..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen