vrijdag 3 september 2010

I hanglide on a dorito



I'm so so sorry I haven't posted anything in such a long time.

Excuses?

Enjoying all the free time, enjoying summer and enjoying other great stuff that's comsuming my time. Also school started again from this week and I'm thinking about changing this blog. In a few weeks I will attend a website building course and I'm really looking forward to that.

But I will try to pick things up where I left it and post pictures of my great summer asap! Stay tuned ;-).

Via All this happiness.

1 opmerking:

  1. (vervolg hyvesbericht) ....
    maar we hebben het de hele avond over jou gehad! We drinken er nog eentje op jou en dan stuur ik hem gauw naar huis want hij moet morgen nog zijn kamer opruimen! Tot gauw in de Nassaulaan of `t Vatje!

    Gegroet Maartje en heeeeeeeeeel veeeeeeeeeeeeel kusjes van Eddy!
    <

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen