woensdag 1 juli 2009

Sooner or later it all comes crashing down



This friday I'm probably going to a festival at Rotterdam were N*E*R*D will perform! A few days ago I had an e-mail that I could win tickets to this festival and I thought I would already be too late to respond, but I also thought: 'Hee, if I don't try I'll never get them..' So I tried and a couple minutes later I already had an e-mail back, that I won! I really love N*E*R*D so this will be great. The only thing is that most of my friends are on their holiday so I'm not sure if someone will go with me. But if they won't I'll still go. Nothing can stop me ;-)!

1 opmerking:

  1. Haha wat toevallig ik heb ook kaartjes gewoon via CJP. En of er iemand mee kan of niet. Je moet sowieso gaan NERD is megaveeeeeeeeet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen