zaterdag 19 september 2009

Oh the temptation..

Oh, The Temptation from Steve V on Vimeo.


Last night I was a bit tired so I spoiled myself with some relaxing time. First I wanted to start with the making of my NY photograph album (still, I know), but I found out that I forgot to print some photo's of the beginning of the trip (AARGH!), so I had no choice then to put that plan away and to surf around the internet. To be specifik, blogs.. I found some great new ones and on one of them I found this tiny movie.

I love it. It's a psychology experiment about willpower. The children get a marshmallow and two options. One, they can eat it straight away. Second, they can wait till the adult is back into the room and get an extra one. Ohhh... the temptation...

Via a cup of jo.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. ah dat is zo'n leuk filmpje, die gezichtjes, zo schattig haha.

    En dankje! ja ik heb 'm gemaakt in Photoshop CS3 maar je kunt natuurlijk ook andere programma's gebruiken ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ik heb hem van Alice & Jo's havesentials. Daar hebben ze Barry M die ze anders alleen maar in the UK verkopen. :)
    Leuk filmpje btw!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. aahhh supercute. En wat knap dat sommige kindjes het ook volhouden. Ik had het waarschijnlijk in een hap opgeslokt! Echt lief filmpje ! En trouwens wat leuk dat ik in je link lijst sta :) ! Thanks

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen