vrijdag 6 november 2009

TV debut



A few weeks ago I went with my friend F. to a live broadcasting of the program 'De Wereld Draait Door' (translation: The World Turns, without the AS ;-)). It's a tv-show where the presenter talks with guests about new, interesting things. There's also always some music in it and this time it was the band Awkward i. I never heard from them before, but after I heard them making their music, I really liked them. They remind me of the Fleet Foxes..

Ohw and that evening F. en I had our tv debut because we sat right behind the presenter, Matthijs van Nieuwkerk. How much fun ;-). The entire time I was thinking: "Ohw my Gosj, can people see me right now on tv?" "Do I look crazy?" "Don't touch your face!" Yeah, it was really relaxing ;-).. And after our debut, another friend of ours, A., had a real tv debut! She worked at a bank that got bankruptcy and went to the programm 'Pauw en Witteman' to show her support for her boss and then one of the presenters asked her a real question! So much cooler than F. and my debut ;-)! But in a one and a half week I'll go for the second time to 'De Wereld Draait Door', maybe this time they'll see how interesting I am and they'll also ask me a question (in my dreams ofcourse ;-))!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten