dinsdag 5 januari 2010

Her morning elegance



Today I thought I had to work on a presentation for college for tomorrow, but I got the great message that the presentation is prosponed to next week so I had a lovely free afternoon. A great reason to surf around the internet. There I noticed that there were a lot of blogs posting about Project 365. It captured my attention. Project 365 is about taking a photo each day to see your life in a whole new way.

On the website they give 3 reasons why you should consider doing it (1. Being able to look back at any day of your year and recall what you did, who you met, what you learned. 2. An amazing way to document your travels and accomplishments, your haircuts and relationships. 3. It will make you a better photographer.) They convinced me. I think it's a lovely way to look back on your year (and life).. Now I first need to check if my Flickr account still works and then we're off!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten