maandag 18 januari 2010

Fantasizing about this year's summer


Last saturday I had the vacation meeting with my friends. Accept of last year, the three year's before we all went together on a vacation, but like I said, last year we didn't, because we couldn't find a location we all wanted to go to. I really love to go with all of my friends, but I don't want to pay a lot of money to go somewhere I don't really want to go to. So I was quite curious if this year would be different. But it was! To my surprise we talked with each other and found out that we actually have some locations we all would like to go to! On top of that (little) list there's Sziget festival in Budapest (Hungry). I'm so surprised my friends would actually like to go there, because they never talked about it, but that doesn't matter ;-). At this point it's not 100% sure, but I do like the plan. Hopefully all works out!

Last week I was also quite busy with searching for a internship for the second half of my college year. I had a interview with 3! women of a international publishing agency of three 'design' magazines. I'm hoping to get the job! Vingers crossed!

Ps. The picture was taken two years ago at the Greek island Crete. The people on the picture are the friends I'm going together with this year (again, if all works out ;-))..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten