zondag 11 oktober 2009

Sigh... Michael Cera..



Oohw, why is that Michael Cera so damn cute? I loved him in Juno and now I really need to see this movie.

Next to the Michael and his cuteness factor, it's also a really sweet story. It's about Charlyne YI who's making a documentary about love and while she's filming the documentary she actually falls in love, with cuty Michael (I added the word cute in case you didn't noticed how I felt about him ;-)).. A story whereby you can keep your faith in love..

Via Far Out Brussel Sprout.

1 opmerking:

  1. I used to love Michael Cera! It was back when he was on Arrested Development which was a brilliant show. Now he's a little played out in my book, but I've been wanting to see Paper Heart for a while. I've heard it's really cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen