maandag 26 april 2010

Father and daughter



Sorry for the few updates lately. I'm a busy bee. Like you know I'm now doing a fulltime internship. It's not completely what I hoped for in the beginning. It's not completely awful, but I also don't go with a happy feeling to work every day. I don't really get along with the people who already work there and my tasks are also different than I thought. It's a pity, but I can't do anything about that now. I still have 12 weeks to go.

Luckly a lot of nice days are on the way. This friday it's Queens Day. That's the day everyone in The Netherlands becomes nuts. It's great! And the benefit is that we don't have to go to work, Jeeh! After that a concert of Mika, Pinkpop festival, a concert of Muse and a day of Rock Werchter will be on the way, so I'll survive!

For now a beautiful movie I saw a couple months ago wich made a real impression on me :-). It's a Dutch animation that actually won an Oscar. Dutch pride!

1 opmerking: